Our active regions are predominantly grouped by a combination of geographic location and language. These regions (grayed out on the map above) are as follows: Southern Africa (English), Commonwealth of Independent States (Russian), North Africa Middle East (Arabic), East Africa (Swahili), Caribbean (English), West Africa Central Africa (French). Besides these large defined regions Live School is also used in many countries around the world outside these 6 regions in these 8 languages, English, Russian, Arabic, Swahili, Turkish, Korean, Farsi and French. In the last few months we launched the first test schools in Portuguese (In Mozambique) and Spanish (in Cuba). The Spanish version of Live School will be officially launch in Guatemala later in 2016 and with the Portuguese will be made officially available for use. We will also be translating the Live School into Hindi and start the Mandarin translation later this year. We plan to translate Live School into Bahasa (Indonesia) and Mongolian after the completion of Hindi and Mandarin.
Live School is led by an amazing team of 7 young(ish) men under the leadership of Willie & Lydia Crew. Our structure and how we operate has changed significantly in last few years. Besides the regional teams that operate in specific fields we also have special international support services. These include:
- the international leadership – Mentors regional team leaders and guides the leadership process, opens up regions, establishes relationships, assists regions in their roll out process.
- the special operations team – assists in opening difficult countries where we have a contact but having difficulty to establish a Live School presence.
- the media team – translates, dubs and encodes the Live School into various world languages, research and develops the future technologies of the live school, visits the field to tel the story of what God has done through the Live School, responsible for the international web and social media presence.
- the prayer team – we have thousands of people around the that are part of our prayer network. They receive monthly newsletters with a prayer calendar as well as emergency prayer requests.
- the administrative team – we have administrative teams in South Africa and in the USA that oversees and administrates all finances and legalities of the organization.
This organization cannot function without these support teams.
Blogs, Stories and testimonies from the International Region
The huge social upheavals in the Arab and Persian world are unprecedented in history. The wars that are ravishing the Syrian people have led to the greatest immigration in the history of Europe. Well over a million people have made their way to Europe in the hope of finding a better life and security. This massive movement of the Arab people is opening a huge door for the good news to be presented to them. It seems that this is a small window of opportunity that is knocking at the door of the church in Europe, and also in other parts of the world. Will we have the foresight and prophetic insight to rise to the occasion or not? We received a report a few weeks ago that over 50 immigrants in a European country attended a small 30-‐member Baptist church at a Sunday service, requesting to hear the story of Jesus. One of our partners in the region recently made this statement about the spiritual climate in the Epi-‐Centre when talking to over 200 mission leaders: “You must change the way you do mission in the region.” He continued and said that the people are open to hearing and believing the Gospel message and told amazing stories of how the Lord is using signs, wonders, and miracles to open the eyes of many to receive Jesus as Lord and Savior.
From the country of Iran, we hear negative news almost everyday, but the fact is that the Lord is doing an amazing work inside the country where persecution is an everyday occurrence.
We have made a deliberate decision not to talk about the work of the Live School in these regions in order to protect the safety of those involved.
Make a donation to the Live School International office or one of the support services
NEW!!! - DONATE IN RANDS
Follow this link if you have a South African bank account and would prefer to donate in Rands.