The Return South Africa
The Return South Africa is hosting another national day of prayer on the
27 APRIL 2021
Come and join us as we come together as one united body in Christ for90 minutes of focused prayer
From 3:00pm - 4:30pm
On YouTube & Facebook Live
A Letter From Willie #4
A Letter From Willie #3
Excitement is building for THE RETURN SOUTH AFRICA Prayer meeting on Freedom Day.
This letter contains important information about the event.
Please take a few moments to read it and make a note of the times and links referred to in it.
- The Return South Africa prayer meeting will be held on FREEDOM DAY, Tuesday 27 April 2021.
- The time of the meeting is: 3pm – 4:30pm
- The meeting will be led by a number of leaders from across South Africa on a ZOOM Platform.
- The ZOOM meeting will be broadcast on YouTube & Face Book Live where you will be able to join in prayer.
a) Please get your family and friends to join in 90 minutes of focused prayer.
b)This is an ideal time to have a braai or meal together after the event.
THE LINKS TO THE LIVE BROADCAST ON 27 APRIL
5. The LINKS for the event on the 27th of April are as follows:
a) You Tube : https://youtu.be/64aISyQcSMI
b) Face Book Live: https://www.facebook.com/thereturnsouthafrica/live/
6. You will find a number of short videos and The Return flyer on the website – www.thereturnsa.org announcing The Return South Africa that you may want to send to your family and friends.
a) Also visit us on Face Book: The Return-South Africa
Please Like it and Share it.
A VIDEO TO SHOW AT CHURCH, CELL GROUP OR TO FRIENDS BEFORE THE EVENT
7. The following link will take you to a video that I recently made. You may want to consider showing it at your church on the Sunday before the event.
TV BROADCASTS BEFORE THE EVENT
8. Errol Naidoo interview four of our leaders on a TV Broadcast. It will be aired on the following programs and at the following times.
- On “Watchmen” on Faith Channel on Thursday 22 April at 2pm.
- On “Salt & Light” on TBN on Monday 19 April at 6:30pm.
- On “Salt & Light” on TBN on Saturday 24 April at 5:30pm.
GETTING THE WORD OUT
Please forward this letter to as many people as you possibly can so we can get the LINKS to the event out in time.
Looking forward to the event.
Willie Crew on behalf of The Return South Africa team.
A Letter From Willie #2
We have less than 20 days to The Return South Africa prayer meeting that will take place on the 27th of April.
In talking to a number of leaders across the spectrum in South Africa, I have come to the realization that focused prayer is now more critical than I ever imagined.
Almost every aspect of our country is in significant trouble. One leader recently said to me, “South Africa is in serious trouble and heading toward the edge of a cliff”. Another said, “There are negative forces aligned against South Africa that are bent on destroying the very core of our nation”.
The time has come for the church that comprises of over 70% of our population to rise up and call on the God of the Bible to supernaturally intervene in the affairs of South Africa.
We need David’s with the courage to challenge the giants of our day in the name of the Lord Jesus and we need the Nehemiah’s that have the vision and faith to rebuild the ruins that we see all around us.
PLEASE SEE THIS AS AN URGENT CALL TO PRAYER AND PLAN TO JOIN US ON YOUTUBE OR FACEBOOK:
Date: 27 April 2021
Time: 3:00pm – 4:30pm (90 minutes)
Go to firstname.lastname@example.org and register today so we can send you the links to YouTube and Facebook Live broadcast.
And make a point to like us on Facebook: The-Return-South-Africa
PLEASE forward this email message to everyone you know and ask them in turn to forward it to their friends.
See you soon!!
Willie Crew and The Return South Africa team.
PS: There are some great video clips on the website that you could use to show in your church, cell group or to friends:
A Letter From Willie #1
90 minutes of focused prayer on Freedom Day – 27 April 2021
A renewed call to focused prayer from the pastors & leaders of The Return, South Africa
Help us mobilize as many churches and individuals as possible to join for 90 minutes of urgent, focused prayer on Freedom Day – 27 April 2021. Please read this letter carefully for all the details.
Why another national prayer meeting?
In the months leading up to the historic 1994 elections, the vast majority of people in the country and around the world believed that South Africa was on the verge of disaster. Some even expressed the possibility of civil war or, worse, even a scenario like we saw in Rwanda.
THEN THE CHURCH ROSE IN PRAYER