- the international leadership – Mentors regional team leaders and guides the leadership process, opens up regions, establishes relationships, assists regions in their roll out process.
- the special operations team – assists in opening difficult countries where we have a contact but having difficulty to establish a Live School presence.
- the media team – translates, dubs and encodes the Live School into various world languages, research and develops the future technologies of the live school, visits the field to tel the story of what God has done through the Live School, responsible for the international web and social media presence.
- the prayer team – we have thousands of people around the that are part of our prayer network. They receive monthly newsletters with a prayer calendar as well as emergency prayer requests.
- the administrative team – we have administrative teams in South Africa and in the USA that oversees and administrates all finances and legalities of the organization.
This organization cannot function without these support teams.
Blogs, Stories and testimonies from the International Region
From the country of Iran, we hear negative news almost everyday, but the fact is that the Lord is doing an amazing work inside the country where persecution is an everyday occurrence.
We have made a deliberate decision not to talk about the work of the Live School in these regions in order to protect the safety of those involved.
Make a donation to the Live School International office or one of the support services
NEW!!! - DONATE IN RANDS
Follow this link if you have a South African bank account and would prefer to donate in Rands.